- When you are using the services available to you through your Napston account, we collect and store your IP address, information about your browser type and your path on our website.
- When you open a Napston account, we may ask you to provide your contact information, including, but not limited to your full name, your contact email address and phone number.
- We may also ask you to provide some of personal financial information in order to deliver our services.
- We reserve the right to collect and analyze information about your transactions and other activities on our website as well as, details about your access devices for fraud prevention purposes.
- In order to improve your navigation and overall user experience on our website we place small bits of code called 'cookies' in your browser. This helps us make our services more personalized.
- We use session cookies when you access your Napston account. They are needed to help us identify you when you navigate different pages on our website and make this process hassle-free. They expire immediately after you log out or close a browser page. Our cookies are encoded according to the highest encryption standards so that it is only us who can understand the information they contain.
Protection, Storage and Use of Personal Data
- We store and process the personal data we collect from you on servers around the world in compliance with all applicable local and international laws. We do this in accordance with the highest standards and best practices of this industry. All the data is encrypted and protected by firewalls. Access to this data is restricted, access is granted only to those employees who require it to fulfill their professional responsibilities.
- We collect, store and use personal data with the purpose of improving user experience. We may use it to provide you with targeted customer service and promotional offers. We also use it to prevent any potentially illegal activities.
- We will never sell or rent your personal data to any third parties for marketing or any other purposes.